SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. (TSX-V:SRB) (“Solomon” of the “Company”), is pleased to announce the appointment of William Lindqvist as a Director of the Company. Dr. Lindqvist possesses more than thirty-five years of international exploration experience, and has participated in gold discoveries across a broad spectrum of geologic terrains.
Dr. Lindqvist is presently a director of Luna Gold Corp, Andean Gold Ltd, and Canada Coal Inc. In the past, he served as the Vice President of Exploration for Homestake Mining Company, and as the Executive General Manager of Exploration for Newcrest Mining Limited.
Dr. Lindqvist has a Ph.D in Applied Geology from the Royal School of Mines in London, and is a member of the Aus IMM, SEG, and AIME.
Dr. Lindqvist's previous discovery experience includes:
- Gosowong bonanza gold deposit in Indonesia
- Chimney Creek, Mule Canyon, Ruby Hill, Gold Hill gold deposits in Nevada
- Mesquite gold deposit, California
- Shafter silver deposit, Texas
- Ortiz gold deposit, New Mexico
- Extensions of Eskay Creek gold-silver deposit, British Columbia
- Jeronimo gold manto, northern Chile
- Arenal Deeps, Uruguay
Solomon’s Board now consists of Dr. David M. R. Stone (CEO), Jens Hansen, Lawrence J. Nagy,
William S. Deluce and William Lindqvist.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF SOLOMON
David Stone, President and CEO